Hey Jeff Guess What? Hey Jeff Guess What?

It was silly though... why?

I think it's awesome. The syncing was great, the voice acting was great, everything was great, IMO. Nice work, bro.

Obama Medical Care Obama Medical Care

Politically Incorrect!

I protest the portrayal of dinosaurs in this Flash movi-- AAAGGHH!!1

Cat animation simple Cat animation simple

Subitus!

What is this I don't even!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Great! ...but flawed.

I haven't been able to get any farther than Cerulean Pt. 1 because of the horrendous change in difficulty at Cerulean. Otherwise, it would be a perfect game. The secret I've found to beating Misty the first time is to simply catch a Pikachu or two at the Deep Viridian stage leveling it up to lvl. 18 and using it's newly learned Electro Ball OR if you only have one Pikachu teach it Thunder via TM and if so put that Pikachu in the center and simply surround it by brute force Pokemon as opposed to wasting your time bringing down their stats. If you can't kill it in a few hits it's already over... they move way too fast. Simply accept the fact that you won't be killing the Starmies because, for whatever reason, they seem to exceed the speed of light so just let them have your candy. It's the Halloween season after all.

Newgrounds Chatroom Newgrounds Chatroom

Alright...

It's alright, but certainly not perfect. Though, it is a very good attempt at a decent chatroom and it perfoms as any decent chatroom should. There are a couple of bugs that should be mentioned though, when a user leaves the room the scroll bar set it's self to 0 (the top) which is very annoying. The tank logo and white text needs to be redesigned... it's very hard on the eyes. Overall it does what it's supposed to and little more...it's alright.

Music maker Music maker

Cool!

Fun, would have been better with more sounds and the ability to test the sound by clicking on it's name. The thing has to play all the way around before playing what you've set and the red square isn't in sync, unfortunately. However, I thoroughly enjoyed this gadget. Thanks for making it. :)

Down in The Cups Down in The Cups

Drugs...

Interesting composition, Mark. I'd love to see the sheet music for it. :P

Muskokan Dusk {durn} Muskokan Dusk {durn}

Fantastic.

Hmm, I wish more music like this was being made these days. A very pleasant adventure for the ears, thank you kindly.

durn responds:

Any time, dude. I always love an adventure!

xKore + Nechura - Alien xKore + Nechura - Alien

Groovy!

That shit is pure ear gravy. Awesome.

Farmer Farmer

Cash Crop

Print this out on canvas and I'll hang it on my wall. Very cool.