Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Great! ...but flawed.

I haven't been able to get any farther than Cerulean Pt. 1 because of the horrendous change in difficulty at Cerulean. Otherwise, it would be a perfect game. The secret I've found to beating Misty the first time is to simply catch a Pikachu or two at the Deep Viridian stage leveling it up to lvl. 18 and using it's newly learned Electro Ball OR if you only have one Pikachu teach it Thunder via TM and if so put that Pikachu in the center and simply surround it by brute force Pokemon as opposed to wasting your time bringing down their stats. If you can't kill it in a few hits it's already over... they move way too fast. Simply accept the fact that you won't be killing the Starmies because, for whatever reason, they seem to exceed the speed of light so just let them have your candy. It's the Halloween season after all.

Newgrounds Chatroom Newgrounds Chatroom

Alright...

It's alright, but certainly not perfect. Though, it is a very good attempt at a decent chatroom and it perfoms as any decent chatroom should. There are a couple of bugs that should be mentioned though, when a user leaves the room the scroll bar set it's self to 0 (the top) which is very annoying. The tank logo and white text needs to be redesigned... it's very hard on the eyes. Overall it does what it's supposed to and little more...it's alright.

Music maker Music maker

Cool!

Fun, would have been better with more sounds and the ability to test the sound by clicking on it's name. The thing has to play all the way around before playing what you've set and the red square isn't in sync, unfortunately. However, I thoroughly enjoyed this gadget. Thanks for making it. :)

Kaboom-Mini Kaboom-Mini

Simple... fun.

A fun game... minus a little glitching. Nice job. :)

Sarkozy Simulator Sarkozy Simulator

Fun!

I actually enjoyed the game so I'm not sure what the rest of these people are talking about. Anyway, nice job on a nice game.

Zoglu responds:

Thanks ! :)

Catch Creature With Line Catch Creature With Line

Pretty Cool!

A fun game with surprisingly unique gameplay... though, it isn't exactly clear how to play when you first start, I originally tried circling them... for some reason. A little more explaination would have helped.

Could have been a 10, easily... with a visual tutorial and more interesting graphics and music definitely would have gotten it there.

Anyway, it's a nice game, good job. :)

Orvil's Point and Clicker Orvil's Point and Clicker

Aweseom!

That was really fun! Chuckled the whole time... until I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to click but then I figured it out and kept playing. Pretty fun!

Pixel Dodge - Unpolished Pixel Dodge - Unpolished

Natural Shine!

Very fun, once you figure out how to play. No polish required!

Best Score: 2,011 :)

Off The Wall 2 Off The Wall 2

Beat it!

HAH, that's really fun. At first I thought, "Oh god, not another one." But it's actually fun, surprisingly. Though, without the highscore system it would have been far less enjoyable.

Could benefit from levels of difficulty with static obstacles, like pilars or boxes or something and proximity mines or something. :) I like the game anyway, though. Nice job.

Best score: 1,056

Bad Dudes game generator Bad Dudes game generator

Golly!

The physics professor has been kidnapped by child labourers. Are you a repressed enough nizzle to rescue the physics professor?